Digital Dictation and Administrative Secretary
A well-known law firm are looking to recruit their next digital dictation and administration secretary to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be required to:
- Assist Senior Secretaries when as required.
- Support and work alongside the secretarial team to meet work flow peaks.
- Organise meetings and manage diaries of fee earners.
- Take messages, answer internal calls including client calls and ensuring all is directed accordingly.
- Maintain all paper and electronic files in order.
- Carry out all general administration duties, this could include filing, photocopying and dealing with the distribution of post.
- Audio typing of correspondence, reports, forms and other documents as per the digital dictation system.
To be considered for this role the successful candidate will have:
- Competent IT skills to include (MS Word and Outlook.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working within the legal field as a secretary is a MUST.
- Experience in Commercial property is desired.
- A minimum typing speed of 55 words per minute.
- An understanding and use of digital dictation.
- Good attention to detail, and a proactive approach to the workload.
- A great telephone manner.
Interviews will be taking place ASAP so please apply today.