Part-Time Accounts Assistant, 6 Month Contract
Our client is an industry leading manufacturer based in Littlehampton.
An opportunity has arisen to join their busy but friendly team as an accounts assistant. The role is offered on a part-time basis (between 25 - 30 hours per week) and initially as a 6 month contract (but with potential for a permanent placement thereafter).
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Input, distribution and filing of purchase ledger invoices.
- Prepare and process multi-currency payments (using Navision)
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Sending out sales invoices.
- Assisting with month-end processes.
- Assisting with other areas of the accounts department as required.
- 2-3 years minimum experience at a similar level.
- Manufacturing experience highly desirable.
- AAT part or fully qualified desirable.
- Hard working with good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please only apply if you meet or exceed the above requirements.