Staff Nurse RMN/RNLD
Staff Nurse ( RMN/RNLD ) - Newly Qualified or Experienced
Service Type: Learning Disabilities / Mental Health
Location: Near Pontypridd
Salary: up to £28,000 per annum (dependent upon experience, negotiable)
Hours: Full Time
Shifts: Structured Rotational Shift Pattern (mixture of days, nights and weekends)
Service Details / Job Description:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced mental health nurse ( RMN/RNLD ). This role is working within a hospital near the Pontypridd area. This is a unit for clients with a learning disability and/or mental health problems.
The manager of this hospital is extremely dedicated to supporting and developing the nursing team. Any nurses joining the team should match the values that other nurses there hold, these include being compassionate, dedicated and empathetic. The appointed nurse will also have excellent interpersonal skills when working both with internal staff members, patients and relatives. Finally they should be able to demonstrate genuine commitment and enthusiasm for working with this client group.
Applicants should be qualified to practice as a nurse ( RMN/RNLD ) within the UK. Applicants must therefore hold a valid PIN and be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
Further skills/experience required are as follows;
- Applicants must be able to work rotational shift patterns (consisting of days, nights and/or weekends).
- All candidates must have good knowledge of the nursing process, Care Programme approach, and mental health legislation.
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including: Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook on and email your CV to