Roaming General Manager
Roaming General Manager. Holiday Parks. Country-wide. £30K
A national provider of premium holiday park destinations is looking for an exceptional Roaming General Manager to cover their 19 sites across the UK. Key locations for their sites include the South West, North Wales, Lake District, and Kent, whilst the organisation offer a range of holidays, such as romantic getaways, short city breaks, and fun-filled family trips.
As Roaming General Manager, you will be responsible for day-to-day management of one of the 19 sites, depending on which site is in need of your assistance. The General Manager will play a supporting role to the onsite General Manager, and can spend a couple of weeks at a single site before moving onto the next. You will assume management of a site should the on-site General Manager be on holiday or absent. You should enjoy travelling to maximise the potential of this role, and will use your previous experience in holiday parks to fit autonomously into the role.
Key Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Previous experience working in a Holiday Park is preferred
- Previous experience working in a similar Leisure or Hospitality venture will be considered
- Flexibility to travel nationwide - staying away from home for weeks at a time
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and experience implanting them
- Sound operational management
- Being a team player - Fitting in with multiple General Managers to provide constant support
For the right candidate, this is a fantastic opportunity to work for a provider at the fore of the Holiday Park industry. Basic salary is circa £30K plus benefits. If you are interested to learn more about the role, or make an application, please contact Peter Brooks for a confidential discussion.