Junior Web Developer - C#
Location: Walsall, West Midlands
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000
Benefits: 38 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Pension, Healthcare, Gym
This is an excellent opportunity to join the development of a rapidly developing educational establishment to play a key part in the further development of their internal web based systems central to their teaching and Management Information Systems.
They offer excellent training and benefits and a real opportunity to develop your skills and experience.
Working within a team you will develop and customise new automated web based systems written in C# and SQL Server.
Reporting to the MIS Development Manager you will play a key role in the production and maintenance of data and systems to support the college's business intelligence and systems strategy.
This involves playing a key role in the specification and production of innovative, data-driven software solutions, supporting service areas and end users in the operation of bespoke systems.
What You Will Get
- 29 days annual leave with generous additional closure days.
- Enrolment into West Midlands Pension Fund with generous employer contributions.
- Outstanding staff training and team building programme.
- Staff incentive schemes including Busy Bees Childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme and 'Best of Walsall' discounts.
- Simply Health care scheme.
- Reward and recognition scheme.
- Access to Gym, Spa & Sports Clinic, Restaurant and Free Parking.
Key Experience Required
We are looking for someone with at least six to 12 months of experience in web development using C# and the .Net Framework.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a highly stable and growing organisation where you will have a great deal of autonomy and have a chance to use your skills to the full, maximised by an excellent training program.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us