AJ Chambers are working with a Multi-Awarding Winning Firm, based in Basildon. Our client is looking for a Tax Senior to join their successful team.
You will need to take specific responsibility for managing the effective and timely delivery of Tax compliance services, ensuring the quality of service meets the firm’s aims
- Support and promote the aims and values of the firm
- Support relevant change management processes within the Tax department
- Encourage and mentor the development of trainees within the Tax department
- Ensure adequate systems and controls are in place for key service lines
- Represent and promote the firm at firm events, networking and professional referral events
- Regularly reviewing clients’ affairs to seek additional selling opportunities
- Manage own portfolio to ensure deadlines are met for all tax services
- Ensure appropriate review procedures are undertaken for work undertaken in the Tax Department to ensure technically accurate
- Keep Manager informed on job progress and highlight any problems or delays on a timely basis
- Follow the firm’s reporting procedures for portfolio status
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.