Ultimately, you must be a programmer by nature rather than training! What you can do matters most and interviews will have a practical element. Ability is valued more highly than formal training. We are a young company looking for the right developer to lead a larger team as we grow.
Knowledge of Apache, Linux, MySQL, otherSQL, PHP all advantageous.
- Work with the CTO to understand the current code
- Quickly become proficient at maintaining and extending the code in response to the support team’s user feedback.
- Maintain a strict secure-by-design approach to coding.
- Cooperate with penetration testers and product release cycles.
- Implement change control and source code control behaviours to ensure accurate tracking of issues, resolution, and releases