Business/ Financial Controller
Business/ Financial Controller- Felixstowe- Up to £25,000pa
£20,000pa- £25,000pa, depending on experience
Full time- Mon- Fri, 9:00am- 5:00pm
25 days holidays
National Dental Plan
Full Company Pension Plan including Death in Service and Incapacity Benefits
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Cycle to Work Scheme
A fantastic opportunity for a Business Control Analyst has risen for a world leading logistic company which was established in 20th century, and is continuously expanding in the logistics sector.
The company is one of the world's leading providers of freight and supply chain management services. With more than 100 years, of providing customers with transportation and logistic solutions and has companies worldwide.
You will be responsible for providing efficient and timely business control report for all business departments which includes analysing reports and reconciling data with bespoke systems.
Business/ Financial Controller Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery of accurate reports within deadlines.
- Propose, design and deliver reports as and when required
- Perform Control manual reports and follow up on performance indicators
- Monthly review of product profitability and manual adjustments
- Sign off reported number with finance and job costing corrections
- Prior period movement- difference between reported number vs. actual
- Control manual assessment
Business/ Financial Controller Key Requirements:
Good understanding of Microsoft Office (Advanced knowledge of Excel)
Knowledge of SAP/FACT system
Ability to communicate complex information
Attention to detail & accuracy