Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £45,000 + Bonus
Based in Bristol, my client is looking for a successful Business Development Manager focusing within Commercial Property targeting the Southwest and South Wales. You will join a company that has created a service that brings back some of the great elements of a traditional bank, combining these with all speed, efficiency and know-how that’s needed in the modern day.
The successful Business Development Manager will have the opportunity to identify and develop new business opportunities which will help the Bank achieve its strategic and Business Plan objectives. As a Business Development Manager, you will assist in the development of sales and marketing literature and associated documents to improve the marketing of the Bank and its products and services.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- A proven record of success in business development and sales, preferably in a related industry
- An understanding of the relevant rules under the financial services acts
- A wide knowledge and experience of sales and marketing, preferably in the financial services sector
- A high level of financial and commercial awareness;
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
- Impressive record of achieving targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Business Development Manager, BDM, Relationship Manager