Financial Accountant - BATH
New role in global organisation based a short walk from the City Centre with parking either on site or nearby.
Key objectives are -
- accurate and timely month end periodic reporting,
- Ensuring compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure general accounting is accurate and compile with group and local requirements
- Prepare specific audit requirements
- Deliver management and statutory requirements
- Prepare statutory accounts
You'll be responsible for the following areas - monthly P&L, Balance sheet and Cash Flow statement, preparation and submitting VAT returns, reconciling balance sheet accounts, monthly and quarterly royalties, monthly Intrastat, monthly consolidation of group accounts, ensuring correct controls, preparation of internal and external audit for group, liaising with auditors and colleague across business as required.
Ideally you will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified with a great working knowledge of Excel.