EYFS Reception Class Teacher required at a thriving 2 form entry primary school in South London, Croydon from September 2017.n
** EYFS XClass Teacher (Reception)
** South London, Croydon
** Full time/Permanent
** September Start
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with a thriving and inclusive 2 form entry primary school in South London Croydon. The head teacher and governors are currently looking for an experienced or strong newly qualified EYFS ( Reception ) Class Teacher to join their school on a temp to perm basis initially as soon as possible.
They are looking for a teacher with at least 2 years' experience in key stage one and they MUST have the relevant teaching qualifications (PGCE/QTS). It is imperative that the applicant is able to work well as part of a team whilst also having the ability to self-motivate and work on their own.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team and SLT.
- 2 form entry although expanding to 3 in the new academic year
- Excellent transport links close to bus and train satations
- On site staff car parking
- In class teaching assistants for support
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities.
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
The head teacher of our thriving client school is extremely personable and supportive with a fantastic teaching team. They have an excellent reputation in the area as being an excellent school to either carve out a teaching career or build your way to the top of your teaching career.
If you have the relevant qualifications and you are interested in this EYFS Class teaching role from Septembe please do not hesitate to call EJ at REESON Education on . Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and this will be subject to a full DBS check.