Outsource Business Manager
Job Title: Outsource Business Manager/ Outsource Project Manager Negotiable from £45,000
Job Title: Outsource Business Manager/ Outsourced Project Manager
Salary: Negotiable from £45,000 for the right candidate + Benefits
Duration: Permanent Hours: 35 Hours a Week, Monday to Friday
Our blue chip clients is seeking an outstanding individual to streamline their pre-payment department. Working with Customer Service Operations, Pre-payments and several other departments your knowledge of managing outsourced partners will support the delivery of an effective customer service. You will be joining the department at an exciting time and will have an important role in the delivery of this strategy.
What the Role Entails The right candidate will possess proven project management skills, especially around outsourced partners overseas, handling million pound budgets and driving quality, governance and forward planning for the department. You will supervise a small number of team members while working with Operation Managers throughout the business. Ultimately you will be creating and maintaining accurate and up to date information in the Knowledge solution to ensure that my client can access this information in a timely manner that meets governance requirements.
Main Purpose Of Job
- Managing the Prepayment operational function. Which has the main activity located offshore with a team of experts onshore managing the controls and reporting.
- Acting as a delegate for the Head of Prepayment, supporting Prepayment team both onshore and offshore, engaging all stakeholders.
- Indirectly responsible for up to 200 outsourced FTE and 20 FTE onshore managing controls and mitigating risk.
- Driving performance across the entire Prepayment journey - through the respective Journey Managers to deliver process outcomes our customers expect.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting is delivered to reflect the overall performance of Prepayment against plan.
- Driving process improvements through project work on behalf of all areas, problem solving & acting upon ideas to ensure benefits are met.
- Managing departmental budget
- Responsible for ensuring that customer statements are accurate, aligned to the meter and sent out in a timely manner.
- Take personal responsibility for staff development across the team and be a major influence on the behaviour and culture.
- Responsible for leading billing related initiatives/projects which will improve overall billing/prepayments metrics.
Knowledge and Skills
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in a large scale utility , desirable but not essential if you can demonstrate management of a large operational area.
- Project management experience and skills of managing an outsource partner would be an advantage.
- Expert knowledge of the industry sector, desirable but not essential providing you can demonstrate a good understanding of process, identifying and delivering improvements.
- Ability to work under pressure to demanding targets and deadlines, whilst maintaining a high degree of personal, team organisation and focus.
- Good relationship management skills
- Some experience in Cash and Debt forecasting with the ability to analyse performance and provide forecasts for future performance.
Key Performance Indicators
- % of accurate statements delivered on time.
- Volumes of work outstanding within Service Level Agreement.
- Quality Metrics and Tariff Alignment
- Reduction in OPEX spend.
- Process outcomes are delivered to target
You will also have the opportunity to work with an excellent employer offering a competitive salary and benefits.
Call To Action
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now. Please note that relevant experience is essential for this role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or if you know someone else who is suitable we offer a £500 refer a friend scheme.