Service Desk Operations Manager
Are you an experienced service desk operations manager, with experience operating in an agile environment, looking for work on an exciting and challenging opportunity?
Role: Service Desk Operations Manager
Location: South Wales
Salary: £47,000 - £58,000 (depending on experience)
Morgan Hunt is working in partnership with our Government client in South Wales for a Service Desk Operations Manager.
Your primary focus will be to lead and manage performance of the Service Desk at all levels and be accountable in the delivery of a wide range of Key Performance indicators.
Role responsibilities include;
* Ensuring all the Infrastructure services (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS), products and platforms you are accountable for are cost effectively operated and improved so that they deliver value to ONS
* Lead and manage a team or teams deployed across projects, platforms or infrastructure support and maintenance activities.
* Ensuring your team works with tools and technologies within the ONS Technology Radar.
* Contribute to wider communities of practice, identifying good practices we can adopt and sharing our experiences.
* Maintain consistency between development and production environments.
* Challenge existing processes in order to build agile and flexible platforms, services and products.
Skills & Experience Required
* Essential significant Service Desk management experience, with a real drive and passion for user experience, employee enablement and continuous improvement.
* Strong people management skills and a proven experience of managing a large Service Desk, managers and people effectively.
* Experience managing service desk teams of 20+ infrastructure engineers supporting 3500 end users
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Troubleshooting & Diagnostic skills
* A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please contact Ben Pountney in the Bristol team at Morgan Hunt or 'apply now'
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.