Digital Marketing Assistant - Sports Brands
Reporting to: Managing Director
Company: BCE (Distributors) Ltd
- Leading supplier of snooker products globally and the leading supplier of snooker, pool, table tennis, air hockey and football tables in the UK.
- Management wish to grow the business by leveraging its two key brands worldwide.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to put into practice the skills acquired from a recent marketing qualification to assist the management team grow the business.
- Working closely with the Managing Director, Sales Director and New Product Development, this position calls for candidates who have the drive to achieve results through a logical and systematic marketing approach.
Assist the Management Team in growing sales significantly by designing and implementing digital marketing as well as non-digital marketing strategies.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
Assist the Managing Director in formulating the Sales and Marketing Strategy.
- Manage all the Promotional Strategies with a particular emphasis on Digital Marketing including social media platforms and implementing and reviewing SEO techniques.
- Co-ordinate all elements of the marketing mix.
- Support the management team in developing marketing strategies for both Riley and BCE with particular emphasis on creating an integrated marketing and communications plan by exploiting digital marketing techniques in key geographic markets around the world.
- Compile statistics on the progress made in digital marketing using Google Analytics. Manage rolling review process of all pay per click advertising to provide up to date statistics and recommendations for improvements for review by management team. Implement as agreed with management team
- Assess how the use of social media can develop the Riley and BCE brands and drive sales. In particular, to propose and agree campaigns of regular posts on all social media platforms. Investigate all social media platforms on which the company is currently not active and produce recommendations on whether the company should create a presence on these sites. Implement recommendations as agreed.
- Respond to customer enquiries received over digital media
- Participate in the development of email campaigns and create these campaigns on the company’s email broadcast system. Monitor open rates and click through and produce recommendations on improvements for future campaigns
- Recommend website content and productivity improvements.
- Produce recommendations for off line marketing, including but not limited to direct mail, print advertising, telesales and other methods as appropriate
- Monitoring results of all campaigns, keeping statistics and presenting to management team on a regular basis.
Key Skills & Competences
- Must be internet "savvy" and demonstrate a comprehensive range of digital marketing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Formal presentation skills
- Good at organising and planning
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Persuasiveness, particularly in positioning recommendations to win support from colleagues
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work on their own initiative as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Must be enthusiastic and a "self-starter".
- Results-orientated with a strong desire to succeed
- A completer who follows-through with attention to detail
- Determined and resilient
- Creative and adaptable
- Sound judgment & decision-making
- Interest in international sports brands
- A recent graduate or post graduate in marketing
- Must be a fluent French Speaker