Accounts Senior - Top 20 Accountancy Practice!
This Top 20 Business Services vacancy based in Maidstone is a very exciting opportunity to work very closely with the Managers and Partners of the Top 20 accountancy firm on a daily basis. They are looking for somebody who is competent in reviewing accounts for sign off and management accounts, whether they are qualified or qualified by experience.
The overall company ethos in respect of its expectations of its employees is that the entire company has to work together as a team, each being interdependent on the others for the production of all works requested by their clients.
The overriding fact is that as a company, they are dependent on maintaining their client base, and therefore, the main aim is to provide an efficient, effective and above all professional service to their clients.
This Maidstone based Top 20 Firm has a vibrant atmosphere and relies on team work within the business to succeed.
The main duties for this Business Services Senior within this Top 20, Maidstone based accountancy practice are:
To assist in the accounts production for all clients as required by the Senior Manager in order to ensure that all clients accounts are prepared on a timely basis, and to liaise with the Senior Manager and the clients as necessary to ensure that all statutory reporting requirements are adhered to.
- To assist the accounts manager with the planning and recording of the practice.
- To prepare file review notes of accounts prepared by colleagues within the accounts team.
- To help with the monitoring and e-filing process of all corporate accounts.
- To be pro-active in all matters arising from work and tasks set by the partners and accounts manager.
- To review accounts files for completeness and accuracy of content, and to liaise with the directors and the clients accordingly.
- To assist in the preparation of final accounts, including tax computations and returns.
- To assist the directors generally in ensuring that required service levels for all clients are met.
Candidates who wish to apply for this Business Services Senior vacancy will:
Be a Part qualified or qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
Have experience with liaising with clients on a regular basis
Have experience in Accounts preparation
Have a fundamental knowledge of tax computations and returns
A competitive salary in the region of £30,000-£35,000 dependent on experience