Mixed Tax Professional - Leading Regional Firm
A leading regional firm in Thetford are looking for experienced Mixed Tax professionals. The role would suit either a studier ready to commence CTA or someone who is post-qualified.
As a Tax Senior, you will assist in the management of a diverse client portfolio, with clients including entrepreneurs, wealthy families, large landed estates, senior executives of large listed/ private businesses and trusts.
You will assist the tax team in dealing with the tax affairs of private clients, including file setup, tax data input, return and report preparation for review and liaising with clients/ the HMRC. The team is a dynamic environment where proactive problem solving is encouraged.
- Requesting tax information from clients, working through this information and assessing the tax impact of it
- Reviewing calculations for corporate tax returns
- Reviewing returns produced by junior staff and dealing with any errors/ issues
- Reviewing information received, delegating more straightforward compliance/ accounts preparation work
- Preparing more complex tax returns using tax software
- Sending correspondence/ tax return to client for sign off, logging information sent and submitting to HMRC
- Liaising with HMRC on clients’ behalf
- Assisting in the production of Trust Tax returns
- Identifying tax planning opportunities and progress towards advisory projects
- Assist on tax consultancy/ advisory work, research projects and HMRC enquiries.
- Mixed Tax background would be preferable
- Use of professional tax software would be ideal
- ATT or CTA Qualified is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
For further information on this Mixed Tax role, please apply directly or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers.