Quality Advisor / Maidstone / £30-35k DOE
Rare opportunity for a passionate and knowledgeable Quality Advisor to join my client, a construction company based in Maidstone on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be responsible for advising project teams on Quality related issues as well as enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of the business, providing guidance on compliance matters through existing management system processes and procedures as required and for undertaking audits to ensure compliance across the business.
- ensuring that the company Management System is maintained and compliant to all certifications and accreditations;
- the audit, review and maintenance of the Management System in accordance with ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 requirements;
- the preparation and attendance for external/3rd party audits;
- the audit, review and maintenance of other accreditations
- identifying applicable externally imposed Quality standards and establishing procedures for their implementation;
- participating in developing procedures to assure continuing compliance with regulations and standards
- the monitoring of Quality objectives and reporting on their performance;
- monitoring periodic quality performance and analysing for trends and conditions and alerting line management to problems and risks;
- the weekly/monthly reporting of quality performance;
- developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies;
- evaluating the efficiency of controls and assisting with their improvement;
- keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as identifying best practices in compliance control;
- the identification of Quality risks inherent in company operations and establishing guidelines for protection from those risks; perform inspections at project to verify compliance
To be considered for this role, you will be currently working in a similar role for a relevant business. You will have in-depth knowledge of industry standards and regulations, excellent record keeping skills and be methodical and diligent with a good eye for details. You will have an analytical mind and be able to see the complexities of procedures and regulations. You must be a certified or lead auditor of ISO 9001, and ideally 14001 and OHSAS 18001 too. You will be happy to travel to different sites where necessary and be a flexible, hardworking individual.
You will be joining a business who offer a great new working environment, excellent opportunities for progression and an ethos based on investing in their staff.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please do hesitate to apply online today!
This role is being handled by Emily at Pearson Whiffin.