Paraplanner - Bristol
This is a great opportunity to join a large UK Wealth Management company who are looking to recruit a Paraplanner based in Bristol paying up to £45,000 basic plus bonus & benefits.
- Experience within a Professional or Financial Services business.
- Good knowledge of systems such as IRESS (database), Exchange, although training can be given.
- Proficient at operating and creating spreadsheets
- Preparing detailed letters and comprehensive reports using meeting notes and summaries.
To be considered for this role you will be Level 4 qualified and have more than 2 years plus Paraplanning experience within a Wealth Management firm or similar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems. Liaising with Admin/Support to arrange Client review
- Liaising directly with clients as the "assistant to the adviser". This will include a variety of queries in connection with the client’s financial affairs. It will be important that the candidate obtains detailed knowledge on all clients for whom he/she is working to carry out these tasks.
- Preparing New Business checklists to pass to the Administration Department after checking Applications, anti-money laundering documents and illustrations before the business is placed for clients. Update new Client Progress & Compliance and Monitoring sheet.
- Attend client meetings, when required, with the MD and other advisers, and contribute to such meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful business with a great working environment.
If you are interested in this role please apply by sending your CV through or call for more information.
My client is fairly open to what salary they would look to pay. For the right person they would look to pay up to £45,000 plus bonus & benefits.
If this role of interest and you have the relevant skills & experience please apply by sending your CV through or calling for more information.