Tax Senior - Top 70 Firm - Basildon
AJ Chambers are currently working with a Top 70 firm to recruit a Personal Tax Senior for their enthusiastic, friendly team based in Basildon. An exciting opportunity for an experienced tax specialist looking to join a large well-established firm without having to survive the London commute.
You will join the firm’s tax department, and take responsibility for managing the effective and timely delivery of tax compliance services to ensure work produced is of high quality.
- Managing own portfolio to ensure deadlines are met
- Ensuring appropriate review procedures are undertaken for tax work to ensure it is technically accurate
- Keeping senior staff informed on job progress and highlighting any problems
- Supporting relevant change management processes within the tax department
- Encouraging and mentoring tax trainees
- Representing and promoting the firm at networking and professional referral events
- Regularly reviewing clients’ affairs to find additional selling opportunities
- ATT/ CTA qualified with up to date, appropriate tax knowledge and skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management and organisational skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Can work in an organised, effective and influential manner to achieve required results
For further information on this Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers