Primary Teaching Assistant – Lambeth Primary, South London - Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils Across in Year 5 & 6 - Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
Are you a graduate Teaching Assistant looking to become a Primary Teacher from next September? Would you like to work as a Teaching Assistant supporting vital literacy and numeracy strategies in Upper Key Stage 2?
If so, then you need to apply to this Teaching Assistant post today!
• Primary Teaching Assistant – Lambeth Primary, South London
• Ambitious Graduate Required for Teaching Assistant Post
• Outstanding Primary School in London – Teaching Assistant
• September Start Long term full time until July 2018 - Teaching Assistant
• Excellent Training Provided - Teaching Assistant
• Teaching Assistant Required to Support Pupils Across in Year 5 & 6
• High Standards of Professionalism Required - Teaching Assistant
• Provide Support in Intervention Strategies as a Teaching Assistant
A high achieving Lambeth primary school in school would like to appoint a motivated and articulate graduate Teaching Assistant with immediate effect. The school are seeking a Teaching Assistant who is able to support and tutor pupils in both literacy and numeracy. The school believe this Teaching Assistant position would be ideal for an aspiring primary teacher.
The Teaching Assistant post will include working with multiple groups of Year 5 and 6 pupils with differing levels of abilities in literacy and numeracy. There will be various programmes and exercises to deliver throughout the year giving you a varied timetable as a Teaching Assistant.
A superb primary, this school is found in London and is easily reached from across South London.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.