Trainee Payroll Administrator
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in Sutton for a Trainee Payroll Administrator on a fixed 12 Month Contact with the potential of going Permanent. You will utilise your strong Administrative skills and process the monthly payroll alongside your team.
The position would be suitable for a 1st or 2nd jobber, keen to carve a career out for themselves.
• Payroll input onto ADP Freedom payroll system
• Assist in checking payroll input for data entry accuracy
• Assist in setting up new employees on the payroll system
• Assist with the Irish payroll
• Carry out ad hoc and annual earnings assessments for child care vouchers
• Collate payslips and P45’s for leavers and send to employees
• Maintaining employee payroll files, ensuring all paperwork filed timely
• Responsible for archiving payroll files as necessary
• Respond to queries raised by internal and external customers in a professional manner
You will be:
Educated to A level or equivalent. Numerate with strong IT skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
* Strong organisational skills in order to plan and manage a varied workload.
* Proven ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Highly numerate
This is an amazing opportunity for somebody looking to learn and build foundations within a well-established Payroll Team.
Applicants must keen to develop themselves and play a key part in an already successful team.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business