Paraplanner - Bath
Paraplanner role based in Bath
I am currently working with a successful financial services firm located in the outskirts of Bath are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Paraplanner to join the team.
Previous experience in a Paraplanner role and a passion for developing a career as a Paraplanner is essential.
Duties will include:
• Collating full client information, analysing circumstances, objectives and financial planning arrangements
• Drafting reports, letters and emails
• Summarising historic advice
• Providing ongoing support to advisers
• Answering and dealing with client and adviser queries
• Updating and maintaining records through use of Prestwood Professional software (full training will be provided)
• Meeting with product providers and reporting back to the team and wider company on market developments
• Product and investment research
• Drafting specialist ad-hoc reports and undertaking projects as required
• Have a professional, proactive, flexible and positive attitude
• Be able to interpret and explain complex financial concepts
• Be able to prioritise and organise workload
• Attain a good level of accuracy in all work completed
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally
• Work well within a small, busy team as well as working well independently
You must either have or be woking towards your Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4)
This role would look to pay a highly competitive salary of between £28-£35k plus company benefits.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join an expanding business working with a great set up and working with some great clients. This firm offers a great working environment with a friendly and welcoming team, located in a beautiful setting with free parking.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please send your CV through to be reviewed or call for more information.