Accounts Payable/Assistant Accountant
MBA are working alongside a global claims management company whose vision is to be the world’s leading provider of claim services, business process outsourcing, and consulting solutions.
Their employees are innovative, dedicated, hardworking, and reliable. They are resilient, collaborative, fast-acting, and share a passion to succeed. They hail from more than 70 countries and speak dozens of languages reflecting the global audience they aid. They look to employ the best and the brightest individuals in the niche markets they serve, specialists who possess unmatched experience in difficult situations when their clients need us most.
Who you are
You will be the newest member of the Finance Team working on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract with the possibility of permanent opportunities to follow. You will be inquisitive and diligent with a keen eye for investigation. The team itself is well established within the business and has a great reputation.
You are a quick learning, proactive and flexible thinking individual that prides yourself on your problem solving skills and ability to resolve queries and discrepancies efficiently.
- Creating and utilising reports in Excel (knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s essential)
- Understanding accounting concepts
- Investigating and resolving historic errors
You’re great at
- Working on your own initiative
- Meeting deadlines
- Preferably studying towards accounting qualification
- Logically fact finding and reporting
- Working well as part of a team
- 22 days holiday
- Paid overtime
- Child Care Vouchers
- Life Assurance