Learning Technologies Graduate
We are looking for a bright and switched on Graduate to work in our Customer and People Team as a Learning Technologies Graduate.
About our company Superdrug’s purpose is to be the best in everyday accessible beauty and health, and we are committed to bringing innovation and the latest styles and trends to every high street in the UK and Southern Ireland at fantastic prices. Our customers can be reassured that we are committed to bringing new and beautiful brands to our customers exclusively and faster than our competition. We currently have over 830 stores and employ 12,500 colleagues.
Our head office in Croydon is an informal, friendly and fun place to work with the feeling of being part of the action. You can take initiatives, test things out and, as part of the A.S.Watson Group, the world's largest health & beauty retailer; you’ll enjoy a far reaching and fast moving career.
Outline of role
The main purpose of the role is to work closely with the Senior Learning Technologies Manager, and be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Learning Management System (LMS) and associated technologies. You will be the first point of contact for all end user support for the LMS and learning content, and will need to take any necessary steps to resolve any issues. Lastly a key part of your role will be to generate and circulate reports and reporting data to support the ongoing delivery of learning to the business.
• Update and maintain the content of the LMS including: user management, course management, maintenance of materials and effectively resolving operational issues
• Ensure content is of a high quality and act as the VLE 'gatekeeper’
• Work with external providers to resolve issues and improve functionality
• Provide efficient and professional responses to queries through managing the LMS support helpdesk on a daily basis
• Produce regular and adhoc reports in Excel and other tools as and when needed
• Be the LMS expert by researching new updates and recommending improvements
- Have a degree or equivalent
- Experience of managing a systems such as an LMS or equivalent
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Experience of managing digital content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and work well independently
- Experience with multimedia (shooting video, audio, graphic design) a plus