Design Manager - Permanent - Leading Residential Builder
Competitive salary + package (negotiable)
This is an opportunity for an experienced construction Design Manager to work for a leading Residential main contractor who pride themselves in delivering quality Affordable Housing developments across the South West.
The role - Design Manager
As Design Manager you will be responsible for;
- coordination of design teams including architects, engineers, sub-contractors and other consultants
- identifying risks and opportunities during the early stages of projects to maximize quality and value
- managing the expectations of clients and agreeing design data and sign off
- chairing design team meetings and managing progress including issuing minutes
- building close relationships with local authorities and Statutory Services
- maintain the design management plan across all stages of the process and applying strategies
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working within a main contracting Design & Build environment in a dedicated D&B Coordination role on both pre and post construction. You will also have experience working on Residential projects.
What is on Offer
You will benefit from an excellent salary plus package including company car or car allowance, medical cover and pension. A bonus scheme is also in place. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful builder with a solid reputation and strong repeat client base.
If you are interested in this exciting position please click the link below or contact Jamie Risdale at Thorn Baker. Additionally if you would like to have an informal discussion about other opportunities please do not hesitate to call me on .