Senior Conveyancing Solicitor
Your new company
A progressive, specialist property legal firm in Belfast are presently conducting a search for a senior solicitor with residential conveyancing experience. Our client has recently made a significant investment in new premises and cutting edge technology for the business and they are now prepared to make an investment in the right person to join their forward thinking team with a Director/Partner Level opportunity
Your new role
In your new role you will demonstrate proven ability to deal with all aspects of residential conveyancing, and will be expected to show experience in the following;
- Repossession sales and purchases
- Northern Ireland Co-Ownership Housing Association Ltd cases
- New properties, management company and service charge issues
- Some experience in residential Landlord and Tenant Law would also be an advantage
- A sound understanding of the CML Handbook
- Online completion and submission of SDLT returns
- A sound working knowledge of Landweb and Land Registry procedure
- Excellent IT skills preferably with experience in a recognised case management system
- The ability to generate work is welcomed but not essential.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have 4YRS PQE+ in a similar conveyancing position
- Excellent analytical Skills
- Excellent organisational skills
What you'll get in return
A very competitive market salary and path for career progression are on offer for you here
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please contact Patrick McDonald today If you would like more detail on this job or to have a confidential discussion on your legal career.
If you're looking for a new legal opportunity in a specific location Hays have a strategic office network spanning Ireland and the UK and a team of over 30 specialist legal recruitment consultants that can assist you with your job search.