Position: SEO Executive
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for SEO Executive to join a friendly professional team based in Birmingham.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with our client’s large customer base, offering a clear career path in their well-established firm. Our client need a technically proficient, hard-working individual to support their SEO Manager and strive towards industry excellence.
You will have:
• A good knowledge of SEO, link building and Social Media strategies
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other SEO tools
• Good analytical skills and the ability to translate visitor and conversion data into succinct, meaningful reports for clients and colleagues
• A keen interest in the industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest practises
• Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS is essential
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Experience working with Wordpress, OpenCart and bespoke websites and using CMS applications to manage SEO where applicable
• Good interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities
• PPC Experience is beneficial
• At least 2 years Agency experience
Duties will include:
• Manage digital marketing campaigns
• Onsite and offsite SEO work
• Keyword/ competitor research and analysis
• Client Communication
• General and technical administration
Our client are looking for a candidate who wants a long-term career and has the desire and energy to progress through the ranks. Our client reward hard work and are especially keen to hear from candidates with a good level of industry experience although candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with their SEO experts to improve and develop their existing skills.
Please apply with your CV