We are looking for a Polish speaking Legal Executive, Legal Assistant or Paralegal to join the in-house legal department of a FTSE 250 international company with offices between Birmingham and Coventry. Working to support senior managers and support the general counsel as part of a team to provide legal advice across the business, especially with commercial contract law.
- Act as liaison when required with external counsel and colleagues within the business to obtain information, track progress on contracts, etc.
- Admin support as required preparing expense forms, travel arrangements, organisation of meetings
- Preparing word documents, emails, letters and other communications
- Providing corporate support / company secretarial duties
- Reviewing, translating, analysing and reporting on commercial contracts
- Develop and maintain computerised spreadsheets and databases to enter information and generate reports
- Communicate effectively with others individually, internally and externally
- Interpret and apply policies and procedures within limits of authority
Skills and Experience
- You must be able to speak and write Polish and English to a high level, ideally with experience of working in Poland.
- You must have a degree in law from an EU country or similar legal qualification.
- You must have proven experience in a commercial legal environment, ideally as a paralegal or legal executive.
- You must have good IT and office skills, using spreadsheets, databases and writing technical documents.
- You must have experience of legal research.
- You must be motivated and able to organise your time effectively, juggling priorities and ensuring nothing gets forgotten.
- A flexible approach and ability to follow instructions with a view to always improve and gain in efficiency is essential for this role
The company is based near Birmingham airport with excellent access to Birmingham and the M42, M6 A45, and rail links to Birmingham and Coventry and Solihull.
They offer 25 days holiday, health insurance and competitive package with the potential to grow your career in commercial and contract law.