Senior Children's Residential Support Worker
Are you passionate about caring for children and young people? Are you looking for a diverse and varied role? I am seeking a senior children's residential support worker for an exciting new opportunity based in Usk.
Our team is looking for an outgoing, driven senior children's residential support worker to work alongside one of South Wales' leading care providers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established children's residential home in the area. The staff are friendly, a tight-knit team that ensure they deliver the highest standards of care at all times.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Providing high standards of person-centred support and care to young people
- Building good relationships with both service users and their families
- Supporting young people in the planning of goals and in living as independently as possible.
- Safeguarding the young people in your care
- Personal care and participation in activities are essential for the role
What we would require from you:
- Level 3 within Children and Young people or higher is essential
- At least one year's experience in a senior position
- Must be a driver and hold full UK driving license
- Enthusiasm, willingness to learn and innovative thinking will all be key traits you will need to succeed
- Competitive Salary
- Generous leave entitlement
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Pension option Support with Training and professional development
If you're passionate about caring for children and young people, are looking to join a close knit team in a company with fantastic training opportunities and competitive rates of pay then this could be the ideal role for you. If you think you fit the role, please apply now by clicking 'apply now' or calling .
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.