Corporate Finance M&A - Team Manager
We are currently working in partnership with a growing advisory in Birmingham, who have a global presence and work with a diverse portfolio of clients and due to growth within their M&A team, they are now looking for a Corporate Finance (M&A) Team Manager to join their team. This role would be working for a leading team in their market and would offer development and a new challenge for candidates with M&A experience within the Midlands.
Your key responsibility for this role Corporate Finance / M& A role will be
- To Plan, lead and negotiate new deals which could include MBO, Fund raising and Private Equity Investments
- Provide advice, prepare business plans, review information and complete financial models.
- Business Develop and research for new deal opportunities and pitches.
- Work closely with internal team and business partners for presentations at seminars and workshops.
- Managing the research and approach to potential buyers / sellers for clients.
- Project manage transactions ensuring deadline are worked to and clients are updated.
Key Skills required for this Corporate |Finance / M&A Manager role will include
- Proven experience of leading M&A Transactions / Corporate Finance teams
- Be capable of leading proposals working with Private Equity and Venture capital business.
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, ACCA or Equivalent)
- Capable of business development through targeted actions
- Clear communicator at all levels of stakeholder and with both written and verbal skills.
- Capable of building Financial Models
For more information on this role with a leading and growing advisory then please contact us or apply below with a cover letter explaining how you would match the criteria for this role.
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.