We are currently recruiting for a Multi-Awarding Winning Firm, based in Chelmsford. They are looking for a VAT Senior to join their prestigious firm.
Your role is to work as part of the Tax Consultancy Team providing advice and assistance with VAT compliance and associated VAT consultancy projects and planning opportunities.
- Support and promote the aims and values of the firm
- Ensure adequate systems and controls are in place for key service lines
- Regularly reviewing clients’ affairs to seek additional selling opportunities
- Provide clients with VAT compliance services.
- Contribute to an effective VAT compliance monitoring and review process.
- Develop your VAT knowledge to enable you to assist with solutions to problems both in terms of technical and strategic approach.
- Highlight any risks and/or opportunities that may arise when reviewing computations and returns and communicate these points to the VAT Associate/client.
- Prepare letters to clients and third parties for Associate/Director approval.
- Liaise with specialists in other areas, e.g. Audit and Accounts, and possible third parties, e.g. banks, solicitors, when required.
- Participation in developing firm-wide initiatives.
- Make the VAT Associate a nice cup of tea whenever he wants one.
- Assist in the billing of clients in a timely fashion in accordance with the firm’s guidelines.
- Work towards meeting annual fee targets.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.