Technical Compliance Analyst
A Compliance Analyst job in Brighton & Hove for up to £55K
A Compliance Analyst job in the Brighton & Hove area of East Sussex has arisen within this 180 strong office of the UK head office of this global online gaming empire. The office is responsible for all of the Legal and Compliance support services for the business group.
The jobholder will be responsible for co-ordinating, reporting and monitoring dataflow within the Company's Cardholder Data Environment.
- Provide analysis and trending of log data from different monitoring and logging devices.
- Provide Incident Response management.
- Provide threat and vulnerability analysis as well as advisory services.
- Analyse and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities.
- Creating technical documentation related to the Cardholder Data Environment including relevant policies, procedures, guidelines etc.
- Creating reports for auditing purposes.
- Performing regular internal audits within the Cardholder Data Environment and participating in external PCI DSS Level 1 audits.
- Keeping abreast of professional knowledge by participating in training, maintaining personal networks and -studying developments within the industry.
- Escalating issues to Head of Technical Compliance as appropriate
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as instructed by senior management.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of SIEMs, Vulnerability Management and auditing software.
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
- Advanced networking skills including knowledge of VPNs, VLANs, IPS and Deep Protocol inspection, Routing,
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OSes.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL.
- Proficiency in scripting and good knowledge of at least one software development language.
- Good English language skills.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of European languages
- Experience with PCI DSS.
- Project Management experience.
- Any Information Security Certification.
- Experience in the Online Gaming or Payment Processing field.