Registered General Nurse - Banks
Talento Recruitment is one of the fastest growing recruitment consultancies in the UK. We are suppliers of permanent candidates into the Nursing, Health & Social Care sectors as well as HR sectors.
Our client is looking to recruit passionate and highly motivated Registered General Nurses to work in a 35 bed hospital for people who have had a variety of physical disabilities as well as either acquired brain injuries, intellectual/learning disabilities, or mental illnesses associated with conditions such as epilepsy or sensory impairment in Banks, Southport.
As a Staff Nurse you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the health and wellbeing of the residents
- Undertake and manage direct patient care, having participated fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care need
- Assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions
- Communicate with residents support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed.
- Experience in working with physical disabilities.
- NMC Registration
- Competent across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge.
- Possess training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control, health and safety competencies.
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN.
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults with physical disabilities.
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills.
Salary based on 37.5 hour contract £28,997 which equates to £14.87 per hour
Salary based on 42 hour contract £32,476 which equates to £14.87 per hour
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
All successful candidates are subject to a satisfactory DBS check and references.
If this opportunity is of interest to you or your colleagues please call Leanne Irving or apply online for more information.