Field Service Engineer Industrial Cleaning Equipment
Position: Field Service Engineer
Overall: Home based, Field Service Engineer, carrying out servicing and repairs on a wide range of Electro/Mechanical Industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers.
Location: Brighton, Worthing, Eastbourn
Hours of work: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 + OTE
Equipment Provided: Fully equipped company vehicle, PDA, mobile phone, work wear and PPE
Description of Duties:
- Carry out servicing and repair of all industrial cleaning equipment ranging from scrubber dryers, road sweepers, vacuums and pressure washers
- Completion and submission of accurate paperwork as required
- Compliance and adherence to laws and regulations covering Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Ensuring control of own van stock to meet First Time Fix targets.
- Satisfaction of customer needs.
- The continued development of skills required ensuring that all work is completed to a high standard
- Prepared to work overtime when required.
- To have good working knowledge and experience of activities in a field service environment
- Experience in working with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment, preferably Industrial cleaning equipment
- Proven ability to deliver excellent quality of service to customers.
- To be self-motivated
- Customer focussed
- Positive "can do" attitude towards solving customer problems.
- Confident and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills - dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- Full clean UK driving licence is essential
- Attractive salary
- Company vehicle
- Branded Work wear/PPE
- PDA and Tablet
If you are genuinely looking for a great career with a renowned service provider or have any further questions or queries regarding this field service engineering position please don't hesitate to contact Jane Holden at ASC Connections - -
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com