We are currently looking for a Procurement Officer for a temporary assignment for one of our clients in Bristol.
The assignment will start ASAP until October, with the possibility to extend.
As Procurement Officer, you will work in a small team of 4 and will provide support with a tender & procurement process from beginning to end.
Day to day you will:
- Manage stakeholder relationships
- Put together specifications
- Undertake research
- Input procurement details into an online system
- To be considered for the opportunity you must have council or similar experience
- You will be able to start immediately
- The ideal candidate will also be flexible to travel between Bristol offices where required
Salary will be up to £17 per hour.
It is Wells Tobias Recruitment Solutions’ policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual applicants. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.