Cloud DevOps Engineer - Linux - AWS - Deployment - Scripting
Cloud DevOps Engineer - Cloud Devops Deployment Engineer - DevOps Cloud Specialist - Linux - AWS - Amazon Web Services - Telecoms - Crawley - West Sussex - £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits.
Cloud DevOps Engineer - Cloud Devops Deployment Engineer - DevOps Cloud Specialist sought for successful, established and leading Telecoms Company based in modern offices in Crawley Town Centre. Your primary role as a DevOps Engineer is to maintain and improve my client's Cloud infrastructure. This includes a wide range of activities such as network design and development of automation tools.
- Tasked to maintain, administer and enhance all aspects of my client's cloud infrastructure
- Deployment of their software products to production
- Provide operational and development expertise to ensure their systems fail rarely, and can be fixed quickly when they do fail
- Evolving custom Linux images, network design and development of automation tools
- Extensive experience in maintaining large Linux-based server environments
- Intermediate/expert knowledge of the following Amazon AWS Services: EC2, EBS, ELB, VPC & S3
- Linux shell scripting
- Demonstrable experience performing web application deployment and maintenance via a Java-based application stack
If you are an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer - Cloud Devops Deployment Engineer - DevOps Cloud Specialist and have extensive knowledge in Amazon Web Services (AWS) I would be very interested in hearing from you. In return for this set of Linux Shell Scripting experience my Crawley, West Sussex client is looking to reward the successful candidate with a salary of up to £60,000 + Company Benefits and plenty of opportunities for career progression!
*** Please send me your CV to be considered for this exciting opportunity. ***
Who is Reflex Computer Recruitment?
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.