Permanent - Full Time
48.0 Hours per Week
£100k - £110k
An opportunity has arisen for a Consultant Gastroenterologist to join our dedicated and professional multi-disciplinary medical team within the Bristol area. You will be joining a team that are focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people in the area.
The site offers state of the art operating facilities with care provided by highly trained clinical professionals who are able to take advantage of some of the best training and development opportunities in healthcare. Relocation packages available.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will be required to demonstrate a high level of skill in the following areas:
- Diagnostic Oesophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy
- Diagnostic Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Diagnostic Colonoscopy
- Expertise in therapeutic Colonoscopy in particular resection of colonic polyps
- Safe sedation practice
- Managing any complications of these procedures You will have demonstrable experience of working in a specialist department, treating upper and lower gastrointestinal conditions alongside clinical training and experience equivalent to that required for gaining UK CCST. With substantial experience, you will be able to offer an expert clinical opinion on a range of problems in elective gastroenterology.
- GMC Registered
- Entry on the specialist register for General Surgery
For more information and or to apply please call Lydia Robinson on and or email