Package: Competitive basic up to £28,000 + Uncapped OTE’s (£36,000 - £50,000)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Digital Sales Executive looking to progress their career within a thriving digital environment. The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing commercial relationships with businesses, by promoting my clients services and increasing their brand awareness within the marketplace.
- Sourcing and developing commercial relationships with businesses generating advertising revenue
- Managing new incoming client and advertiser leads
- Developing and managing a pipeline of prospects to achieve targets
- Meeting and developing relationships with new business prospects in the UK
- Telephone sales
- Ad-hoc reporting on client’s campaign activity
- Strategic understanding of client’s objectives
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of online and mobile marketplaces
- Understand and present a full range of my clients services
- Be a valuable ambassador of the brand at all times
- Negotiate to secure competitive rates and upsell
- Consistently meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Proactive, driven and results focused individual who can accomplish goals and use their initiative to complete a task
- Professional and diligent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience, preferably in a service led environment
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Articulate and confident communicator/presenter
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good understanding and interest in online marketing and e-commerce
- Eager to learn and develop a better understanding of the company services
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Consumer digital/mobile experience
- Proven sales record
- Strong analytical skills
- Digital marketplace knowledge including all digital models (performance, display, affiliate, engagement)
This is Full Time, Permanent position paying a competitive basic salary up to £28,000 alongside an uncapped bonus scheme in place, with genuine OTE’s of £36k - £50k currently being hit by the team at present.
If you feel you have the qualities our client is seeking please contact Ben McMullan at GEM Partnership by applying via the link below.
GEM Partnership Ltd is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.