Head of Sales
Head of Sales – Cardiff
Our client, a UK leading IT/EPOS service and support organisation dedicated to the retail market, has an exciting opportunity for a SALES DIRECTOR to direct and control the sales function.
Based in Central Cardiff and with over 200 employees, this private equity funded company has a turnover of £15 million and has ambitions to further expand its sales engine with an enthusiastic sales driven/tech savvy Sales Director.
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure day-to-day management of business development personnel meets a quality standard. The position also involves allocating resources, recruitment of further sales staff and consistent communication with the Managing Director.
- MUST have extensive Sales Management experience
- You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently win contracts in a competitive marketplace and exceed sales revenue targets
- Not just the ability to win new business, but to develop and motivate sales teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High levels of professionalism
50,000-60,000 Basic OTE 90,000 + Bonus + Potential Share Options (Long term). Car Allowance and Health & Medical Insurance also available.
If you wish to know more about this role, please contact Vantage Resourcing.