Events Sales Manager
Events Sales Manager - UK & International
My client is a family-owned B2B international media and events company. With niche titles in the food, dairy, confectionery, tea and coffee and metal packaging sectors, are all highly respected leading journals in their marketplaces.
Due to expansion they are looking for an organised and motivated Event Sales Manager to work across its annual International exhibitions.
With the ability to work independently and as part of team, you will have 3-4 years’ experience in an event sales based role. You will be responsible for selling event exhibition space and assisting along with other members of the team, in the organisation and administration of the events. Located in the Sales Department, this is a sales based role and you will work closely with the events team. There is also opportunity for travel (UK and Internationally).
- Selling all types of exhibition stand packages and sponsorship to your agreed customer base.
- Selling via the phone, email and face-to-face where applicable.
- Ensure all paperwork and administration are accurate and up to date.
- Liaising with the accounts department over orders, invoicing, credit control or other administration issues.
- Meeting targets (both financial and performance based) as set and agreed by you and your line manager including call rates on a daily and weekly basis.
- Keep ACT and Floorplan Live fully up to date with client and order details.
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions and other events in the UK and abroad.
- Work with other members of the team to develop the events commercially with new ideas and revenue streams.
- Knowledge of ACT and Floorplan Live is an advantage but not essential.
Salary 20K - 30K - depending on experience plus attractive monthly commission structure
This is a full time, office-based role and you must live within commuting distance of Gravesend.