Digital Marketing Manager
This is a broad strategic B2B Digital Marketing Manager role, with a strong digital focus. You will be responsible for driving direct leads through both inbound and outbound (phone based) channels using a variety of strategies and tactics from content to data profiling and email campaigns.
My client is a FTSE 250 organisation based in Brighton.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be required to
- To define and deliver the strategy to meet lead generation and revenue targets
- Management of all areas of the digital mix
- Work closely with the Sales Support Team leader to help support the outbound channel
- Increase new customer acquisition through direct (non-intermediary introduced) channels using a fully integrated approach
- Manage and optimise the respective websites
- Maintain and improve search positions for core product and brand keywords
- Data profiling and analysis
- Continue to position all businesses as industry thought leaders
- Oversee the production and dissemination of high value content as part of a structured content strategy
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager will be a highly experienced and results driven digital professional, with a proven track record of delivering excellent results within the B2B arena. You will be dynamic and energetic, able to identify innovative solutions and drive change.
A salary of £40,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits.