B2B Sales Executive - Belfast
B2B Sales Executives - Belfast
£18,000 basic salary, 3 month bonus guarantee (£250 per month)
Uncapped commission and quarterly bonus opportunities
OTE £30,000 with high performers earning £40,000 - £50,000
Due to continued success we are looking to grow our Sales Team in Belfast. Located within walking distance of Belfast City Centre, our brand new, state of the art offices based in the popular City Link Business Park Development provide modern, comfortable office space that will allow us to provide our Northern Ireland clients with skilled people who know the geography and people. We are therefore looking for talented sales professionals to join us. The role of the B2B Sales Executive is to identify new business opportunities and to develop existing relationships with businesses based across Northern Ireland.
Peninsula are the market leading provider of Employment Law, HR and Health & Safety services in the UK. Established since 1983, we have around 30,000 businesses who have already integrated Peninsula to work as part of their HR and Health and Safety departments.
Duties will include:
- Contacting SME decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
- Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
- Maintaining a database of customers for business development purposes
- Assisting with the development and implementation of marketing strategies to generate new business
- Keeping up to date with competitors and changes within the marketplace
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Good keyboard skills and working knowledge of MS Office and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude
- The ability to work to target and deadlines
As with all sales and business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential is exceptional! In addition we have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, annual profit share, contributory pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
Plenty of companies talk about great career opportunities; at Peninsula we walk the walk with a really competitive basic salary, an excellent commission scheme and all the tools you will need to succeed in the role. All we want in return is that you bring a great attitude to new business generation. You will be working alongside a field sales colleague and between you; you will be selling the fantastic services Peninsula have to offer to the SME B2B market. This is a really exciting opportunity to join our business and build a career with the leading organisation in the business services sector.
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career from both a salary and a career development perspective apply now.