Commercial Pipefitter - Successful, growing business!
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody with a strong desire to be a part of the continued success of an organisation. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a generous salary and benefits package.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies, specialising in the HVAC Service & Maintenance markets.
Essential Requirements: The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:
- Experience as a Commercial Heating - Pipefitter/Installer
- Current ACS Gas qualifications
- Additional LPG, catering, oil qualifications - desirable
- Experience and skills in welding pipework - desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full driving licence (with a maximum of 6 points)
The role will involve working within commercial properties, installing pipework, boilers and associated equipment. Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Working to a high standard within commercial properties
- Being the face of the company - providing excellent customer service
- Adhering to Health & Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations
- Provide guidance and support to trainees who may work within your team
The salary is £25-30k for this role, with paid overtime and monthly attendance bonus!
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 40 hours a week (evening & weekend callouts may be required but will be covered by a rota system) 20 days holiday per year + Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 3 years. Pension scheme also available.
Company clothing and a mobile phone is provided and also access to a company vehicle which may be used for private use.
This position would ideally suit someone that has previously worked as an; Commercial Heating Pipefitter, Commercial Heating Installer, Heating Pipefitter, Heating Installer, Commercial Installer or Commercial Pipefitter.
Please apply now to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!