Service Delivery Manager - Part Time (25 hours a week - £40,000 pro rata salary)
*** Service Delivery Manager - Part Time - 25 hours a week - £40,000 pro rata ***
Our client, based in Chelmsford, Essex, is currently recruiting for Service Delivery Manager, to join their team on a part time, permanent basis.
The Service Delivery Manager will champion service excellent throughout the whole business. This will include looking after customer relationships, service level management, service desk SLA’s and performance and service ability. The ideal candidate will be from a technical background and understand software, applications and other IT services.
Part time working hours: Monday - Friday, 5 hours a day (working hours can be flexible between 8am - 6pm)
• Responsible for identifying service requirements by working with the customer and product teams to establish the scope of services, timelines, hours of operation, recovery aspects, and service performance
• Perform gap analysis between customer requirements and available services
• Draft, negotiate and refine SLAs with the customer
• Develop, maintain and publish Service Desk performance metrics, including average response time, first-contact resolution rate, and average time to resolve
• Measure SLA performance, reporting results and adjusting and services as necessary
• Take overall responsibility for incident management and request fulfilment on the Service Desk
• Provide an escalation point for both external and internal customers
• Previous experience working with a Service Delivery Management Role
• Proven track record of successfully negotiating SLA’s and service performance with internal and external customers / stakeholders
• Experience and/or good knowledge of IT functions
• Experience of presenting to clients, boards and executive teams
• ITIL Foundation Qualification and preferably ITIL Service Lifecycle - Service Operation
• Resourceful and outgoing
• Driven by desire to make improvements
• Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
This is a fantastic part time opportunity to join a growing company who have a fantastic working environment and who really do value their staff.
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.