Accounts Assistant, Poole, up to £22,000
Our client, a successful manufacturing company specialising in precision fabrication is now in requirement of an experienced Accounts Assistant. With a workforce of over 50 you’ll be vital in ensuring the accurate and timely processing of payroll and assisting in the day to day activities of the established accounts department. You’ll be fundamental in ensuring that all financial information is posted accurately and in good time so that company reporting is kept up to date and correct.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Assisting with daily processing of group banking and reconciliations
- Working towards month end activities with the rest of the department
- Preparation and handling of financial paperwork and administration
- Managing and monitoring of company expenses
- Ensuring that all that all payments are processed in good time
- The daily upload of sales invoices to accounting software and company database
- Assisting in the process of allocating amendments, write offs and correction
- Previous experience of working in a finance department
- Strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Sage payroll
- Thorough approach to your work and an eye for detail
- A highly organised approach to your workload and be able to prioritise
- Commercial knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
As the Accounts Assistant you’ll be based on the Poole site of this established company. In return for your Accounts and payroll experience you can expect an attractive remuneration package of up to £22,000, free onsite parking and an early finish on a Friday.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Accounts Assistant then call Joanna at Rubicon on or send your CV to .
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates’ details or share them