£20,000 - £25,000 + Parking, Working hours 9-5pm, 20 days holidays + Bank Holidays
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join this well established organisation based in Poole.
You will be part of a team of 3 reporting directly to the Finance Manager, responsible for managing some of the company’s biggest client accounts, chasing debts via phone email and letter.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Acting as main point of contact for customer account enquiries
- Review new and existing accounts for worthiness, setting or suggesting appropriate terms and credit limits taking into accounts previous history, agency and trade references.
- Effectively manage and collect customer accounts prioritising to maximum cash flow whilst minimising risk
- Resolve invoice and payment queries
- Post and allocate funds received based on customer remittances
- Reconcile customer ledgers and resolve discrepancies
- Produce and distribute customer statements of accounts
- Produce and distribute customer overdue/ reminder letters
- Produce and circulate weekly and ad hoc on stop, credit hold status and other reports
- Proactive management of new accounts and high value invoices
- Build effective relationships and rapport with customer and internal contacts
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Adhere to strict process and procedures
- Provide occasional cover for other accounts administrative roles as required
Experience and Knowledge:
- Previous experience in this role
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and Word and able to pick up new systems
This job would suite candidates currently working as a Credit Controller, Sales Ledger, Debt Collection, Debt collector, Debt chaser, Collections Account Manager
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.