Vehicle Technician Exeter
Vehicle Technician Exeter £35,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
Are you an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician to Level 3 Standard.
Are you looking to work at a main dealer where you can improve your personal development?
Are you looking to join a highly credible company who believe in investing in their Vehicle Technicians with regards to ongoing training?
- The successful candidate will have very strong fault finding and diagnostic skills, as a Vehicle Technician you will be required to carry out in-depth vehicle diagnostics, general servicing and repairs
- Complete vehicle health checks
- You must be able to produce quality work in a busy car workshop environment, showing flexibility according to the needs of the business.
- You will be a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician (Level 3) i.e. City & Guilds Year 3, NVQ Level 3, IMI Level 3 & ATA etc
- Main franchised dealer experience as a Master / Diagnostic Technician is essential (any brand acceptable)
Salary and Benefits:
- Basic Salary £35,000 + Bonus (on target earnings £37,400)
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount purchase scheme
- Customer introduction reward
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, work within a superb atmosphere and be led by fantastic managers - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.