The Role: Sales Executive
Our client is an established UK based legal information, education & training organisation incorporated to deliver world-class law events, conferences, training programs & on-line media to the UK, European and Global legal sectors.
The successful candidate will be working across the companies key events portfolio were you will not only maintain a high level of account management, but you will also be responsible for developing new clients for a wide range of law related events and exhibitions.
- Researching, attracting, closing, retaining and managing new accounts
- Managing, developing and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients, leading organisations and partners
- Building a pipeline whilst surpassing all set sales targets for each month / event
Requirements / Skill:
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven experience exceeding targets within a sales position
- The ability to be self-starting and to work without supervision
- A very confident phone manner, strong negotiation skills
- Sales experience within the professional sector, for example, insurance and finance
Sponsorship sales in the legal sector would be preferable, however any experience of sales within the professional sector will be considered.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level. You will need to have excellent time management skills, be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets and have an excellent command of English both written and verbal.
Base salary of up to £26,000 with a realistic OTE of £50,000.
All applicants must be living in the U.K at time of application, and be eligible to work full time and without restriction in the EU