SAP Test Lead (ISEB / OWB)
SAP Test Lead
We are looking for an experienced SAP Test consultant to join an established and dynamic team. The successful SAP Test Consultant / Lead will be a confident communicator who will act as an automated testing expert, as well as provide mentoring and take the lead on larger business projects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an agile environment with an expectation of further growth & career development over the coming years, ensuring that the team and organization can continue to deliver high quality & cutting edge SAP solutions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident candidate who is looking for an opportunity to provide guidance and exercise their testing knowledge and ability. As the SAP Test Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating all automated test phases on major releases for our client’s application development division. The work is extremely varied, very challenging and requires a good level of overall testing knowledge.
The Lead Test Consultant will be accountable for several deliverables, including business impact, customer impact, teamwork and communication. Including;
- Test specification / report writing
- Implementation and co-ordination of the End-to-End Assurance and Test Strategy
- Product delivery implementation activities, managing deliverables, planning and forecasting, providing test direction for the area
- Analyzing new work and changes to existing projects
- Managing the test environment requirements
- Creating detailed test schedules
- Ensuring all subordinate test documentation is produced
- Co-coordinating the completion of test stages
- Arranging sign-off with the client and other key stakeholders
- OWB, ISEB Practitioner or equivalent
- UNIX, Windows, SAP, SQL, Maestro, WebMethods.
- Test Lead skills to include awareness of industry standards
- Leadership and communication skills
- automating functional UI
- Delegation and prioritisation skills Automated testing skills
The successful candidate will feel confident mentoring junior and senior team members, with a good all round knowledge and experience of automated testing and the methodologies included.
PLEASE NOTE: We will work with you on relocation options & packages: The role is working for a well-known and progressive employer and can provide the successful SAP Test Consultant with a competitive salary and a leading flexible benefit options.
Aspect Resources recognises that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We recruit candidates to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we supply.