Paraplanner - Brighton
I am currently working with a large provider company based in Brighton who have a holistic planning arm. With expanding the Wealth team my client is seeking an experienced Paraplanner to help establish a Paraplanner function within the business.
Initially the role would be to work with two senior Financial Planners to assist them providing full technical Paraplanning support. Alongside this, as this is a new position within the team, my client is looking for somebody that has got the gravitas to be able to help set Paraplanning up which would include helping to implement systems & procedures, employ & training other Paraplanners joining.
To be considered for this role my client is looking for the following attributes:
- Very high level of technical knowledge.
- Must have solid DB pension transfer experience (ideally have G60 or AF3 and have written a large number of DB suitability reports).
- Very process driven but adaptable to change / new ways of doing things. Ideally they would be a change initiator.
- Highly computer literate, i.e. the opposite of a 'pen and paper’ type. They need to be extremely comfortable with technology.
- Need to be comfortable with and enjoy training / nurturing junior staff.
The role would look to pay up to £45,000 basic for the right person plus bonus & benefits.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing business offering plenty of career potential for the right person. You will be joining this company at the right time where you can make this role your own developing a team around you.
If this role is of interest please look to send your CV through to apply or call for more information.